Friday, May 10, 2013

Party Dip

Hi there!  We're so glad you stopped by! 
With the summer rapidly approaching that means Graduation parties, BBQs, camping, and many other get-togethers that would require bringing a dish to pass.  This one is my go-to!  I can't tell you how many times people have asked me for this recipe. 
 

WHAT YOU'LL NEED: 
16oz cream cheese, softened
1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix 
2oz chopped black olives
2 jalapeno peppers, seeds removed and chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
2/3 C. cheddar cheese

In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together with an electric mixer, and serve with Wheat Thins. 


14 comments:

  1. This is great! I plan to make it for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your recipe! It was a hit at a party I went to

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy! Making for Xmas Eve.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you mean a red bell pepper or marinated red peppers in a jar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I make this for every BBQ/get together and it is a huge hit. I typically leave out black olives BC most kids and many adults don't like them. Everyone always asks about the recipe and I've had people contact me to get it. Laughable how easy it is and soooo good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ridiculously easy! I'm so glad you enjoy it! One of my kids dislikes black olives as well, and we have replaced it with corn and its just as tasty!

      Delete
  6. SO much better the second day! Make it a day ahead of when you want to serve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have to give that a try! We have never had any leftovers to try it a second time! I will prepare it ahead next time!

      Delete
  7. I could eat this dip as a meal!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. WHEN YOU SAY UNSEEDED DO YOU ACTUALLY MEAN TO LEAVE THE SEEDS IN BEFORE CHOPPING.

    ReplyDelete

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...