This is the egg bake that I meal prep. It is ridiculously simple, quick, and healthy (bonus!)
- 8 eggs
- 8 egg whites
- 1lb Turkey Sausage
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- Large handful of spinach
- Roasted Garlic and Herb seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cook your turkey sausage, lightly seasoned with the roasted garlic and herb seasoning. You can use your preferred seasoning - this is just my go-to when I prepare turkey or turkey sausage to add more flavor since it can be pretty bland without.
- In a separate pan, saute your peppers and onion. You can add a few drops of olive or avocado oil, but I just use a little bit of water. When the peppers have softened and the onion is nearly translucent, add the spinach. Stir until the spinach has wilted.
- In a large bowl, wisk together 8 eggs and 8 egg whites. Add turkey sausage, pepper mixture, and cheese.
- Lightly spray a 9x13 baking dish, and pour ingredients in.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.