Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thanksgiving Wine Tags

Hi there!  I'm so glad you stopped by.

I want to share a last minute idea I have with you. Wine glass tags.

I don't know about your Thanksgiving guests, but mine like wine!  So, I figured I would whip up some tags for everyone.



These are so easy to make. It took me less than an hour, including gathering the supplies.




All you need is:
Burlap ribbon
Twine
Key tags
Black marker
Number stencil





All I did was take the wire ring out of the key tag, place my stencil on the key tag, outline the number and fill it in. 

I used the Martha Stewart stencil because they have a stickiness to the back, which keeps them in place while you outline the number.




I laid the key tag on the burlap, cut out a circle a little wider than the tag and outlined the circle where the twine would go through, with the marker.  Then, I used a hole punch to make the hole for the twine.  String the twine through the hole, wrap it around the glass, tie a bow and Waa Laa!  Wine tag!





I hope you enjoyed this super easy, last minute idea!

Thank you so much for stopping by.  It means the world to me.

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Very cute idea Kelly!
    Thanks for sharing this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Stacey! And, thank you for hosting the party and taking the time to comment. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...