Monday, December 30, 2013

Baked Ravioli

Hi there!  We're so glad you stopped by!
 
I cannot take credit for coming up with this recipe all on my own.  I had seen a ton of pins on pinterest for baked ravioli recipes.  I never actually looked at any of them, I just thought "That sounds really good" and I moved on.  Fast forward a few weeks.  I was lacking ingredients for all of the dinners I wanted to make, so I was going to make my usual go-to dinner when I need to go grocery shopping (Spaghetti. I'm sure I'm not the only person that always has noodles and pasta sauce on hand at all times...) Anyways, I opened the freezer to grab a pound of hamburger and I saw a bag of ravioli.  Light bulb. 
 
Here is easiest recipe of all time!  Baked Ravioli. 
 
 
What you'll need: 
1 jar spaghetti sauce (I use classico) 
1 bag frozen ravioli (larger raviolis) 
1 C. shredded cheddar cheese
1 C. shredded mozzarella cheese
 
Preheat over to 400. 
Layer a 9x13 pan like you would while making lasagna.  Like this:
Lightly spread spaghetti sauce on the bottom of the pan
Ravioli
Spaghetti sauce
1/2 C of cheddar cheese, 1/2 C of mozarella
Raviloli
Spaghetti sauce
Cheese
 
Cover and bake for 30 minutes.  After 30 minutes, remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment