Sunday, October 8, 2017




Hi there!! We are so glad you stopped by.

I know it's been a long time, a really long time.  

But, we're back! And, we have a lot of great projects to share with you.

Let's start with fall decorating!








This year I kept it pretty simple.








My barn wood box...I love how simply it can be changed for the seasons.








Hey, the top of the fridge is a shelf, right?


No flat surface shall be left behind.








Add touches of light with small lamps.


Add ribbon for a seasonal look.







Countertop decor.....








Add a placemat under appliances and a fake plant in a clay pot.








Another flat surface....I know, it's a sickness














Trays and placemats are a good anchor for decorating.  


They keep items together and give a bit of definition.








A little touch for the island (another lamp) I'm all about lighting.

The nice thing about lamps is they give you some height when balancing out decor.

Remember, your eyes like to have different textures - and heights - to look at.


















Since I have THE smallest porch in the history of ever,

there aren't a lot of options, so I keep it simple.








Put some burlap in a wire basket and fill with flowers.


The burlap works as a filler, and, keeps them in place.








Add some flameless candles to turn on when you're expecting guests. 


It gives it a warm feeling.








Tuck in some greens for texture and color.


Hobby Lobby and Ikea have fantastic greens at affordable prices. 







Even the birdcage got a little fall love this year.
(please excuse the ugly cord - at least it's black)







Add some lights to the top of your hutch, and a lamp for added soft lighting.


When I decorate I like to step back, look at it, and adjust it until it makes my eyes happy.








I hope you enjoyed my little tour and maybe it even gave you an idea you want to try.

Happy decorating!




May your fall season be filled with blessings~

Kelly and Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...