Hi there! We're so glad you stopped by!
As promised, I am going to share a recipe with you that ISN'T a mexican dish. This is something that's ridiculously quick and easy - and the family will love it! This is hands down my favorite comfort food.
Chicken Noodle Casserole
What you'll need:
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken, cubed and cooked
- 2 cups frozen mixed veggies
- 4 cups medium egg noodles cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Stir soup, milk, chicken, veggies, noodles, and parmesan cheese in a 2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. Top with cheddar cheese, and serve!