Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Beef Tips

Need a quick and easy dinner idea?  I desperately need to go grocery shopping so I needed to throw something together.  We have had beef stew meat sitting in our freezer for months now - and we have had beef strew one too many times since October, so I wanted to try something new.  Since my pantry looks like Mother Hubbard's cupboard I didn't have much to work with... but my husband described this as "delectable" - so I figured it was blog worthy!  
 
Beef Tips
Serving size: 4

What you'll need: 

1 lb beef stew meat 
1 pkg Onion soup mix
1 pkg brown gravy
1 can Campbell's golden mushroom soup
1 C. Sprite (7-up and Sierra Mist would work, too!)

- Mix stew meat, soup, gravy mix, sprite, and onion soup mix together in a crock pot.  Cook on low 6-8 hours.  
- Serve over rice or egg noodles

Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. It really is great - and so easy to throw together. I hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Lamp Revamp

Hi there!  We're so glad you stopped by. We are humbled and overwhelmed by all of the people that took the time to view our l...