Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Beef Tips

Need a quick and easy dinner idea?  I desperately need to go grocery shopping so I needed to throw something together.  We have had beef stew meat sitting in our freezer for months now - and we have had beef strew one too many times since October, so I wanted to try something new.  Since my pantry looks like Mother Hubbard's cupboard I didn't have much to work with... but my husband described this as "delectable" - so I figured it was blog worthy!  
 
Beef Tips
Serving size: 4

What you'll need: 

1 lb beef stew meat 
1 pkg Onion soup mix
1 pkg brown gravy
1 can Campbell's golden mushroom soup
1 C. Sprite (7-up and Sierra Mist would work, too!)

- Mix stew meat, soup, gravy mix, sprite, and onion soup mix together in a crock pot.  Cook on low 6-8 hours.  
- Serve over rice or egg noodles

Enjoy!


3 comments:

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...