Monday, September 23, 2013

Taco Soup

Hi there!  We're so glad you stopped by! 
Our chicken fiesta soup has been a huge success - and I have been asked to come up with more crockpot recipes, so I present to you:  Taco Soup!! 
 
This is SO quick and SO easy to make.  I'd make this for dinner every night if I could. 
 
What you'll need: 
1 lb ground beef
1 pkg dry ranch dressing
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 can tomato sauce
1 can corn, drained
1 can diced tomatoes, drained
1 can black beans, drained
1 4oz can green chilies, drained
2 C. water
 
In a skillet, ground your hamburger.  Mix in the ranch and taco seasoning mixes, cook for another minute. 
Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.  Cook on low for about 6 hours. 
Serve with tortilla chip strips, sour cream, cheese, and any of your favorite taco toppings!
 
 
If you are feeding more than 4 adults you'll probably want to double the recipe.  Between three adults and two kids we didn't have any leftovers.  
 
ENJOY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...