Monday, January 26, 2015

Lamp Shade Update

Hi there!  
I'm so glad you stopped by.
I want to show you how easy it is to update a plain lamp shade, 
with things you have around the house.
I went to Walmart to buy a cheap, white, shade.


I think it's very charming, but very plain.







I took some burlap ribbon and tied a bow......






Added a little greenery.......

and gave my plain lamp shade a little pizazz.
You could use anything you have around the house. 
 
A scarf and a flower, a belt, or beads.  The sky is the limit. 
I hope this inspires you to dress up that lamp shade you've been wondering what to do with.
Before
After!
Thank you so much for stopping by.  It means the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...