Monday, January 2, 2012

No Cost Jewelry Organizing

Hi there.  I'm so glad you stopped by!

The Christmas decorations are down, the New Years Eve celebrations are over, so it's time to start the new year with some much needed organizing. 

First stop, jewelry drawer.

I don't know about you, but I have not kept up on keeping my jewelry organized.  I decided before Christmas that after all the festivities were over, I was going to re-organize my jewelry drawer. 

Here is my before picture!  Isn't that horrifying?  I'm embarrassed to show you, but for the sake of this post, I am opening up my mess just for you!




I started by emptying everything out of the drawer. 

Next I got all my little organizing things together.  The gold square thing in the middle is actually the inside of a candy box.  The plastic rectangles in the upper left corner are baby food containers. 

Aren't they awesome!  They are perfect for jewelry and FREE!




Simply place the boxes (tops and bottoms), baby food containers, box of chocolate divider and whatever else you come up with, inside your drawer. Start placing your jewelry inside.



I wanted to keep things really organized, so I ended up using 2 drawers for this. 




The nice thing about doing this is you also go through each and every item and get rid of things you haven't worn since 1980! 

I put together a baggie of some gold items I have and am going to take it in to get cash for it.  So, not only was this project free to do, I am going to make some money out of the deal!  It's a win win!

Well, I'm off to my next disaster area! 

Thank you so much for stopping by.  It means to world to me!


Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...