Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Marinated Chicken Wings

Hi there!  We're so glad you stopped by!
This recipe has been in our family for as long as I can remember.  I believe it came from my Great Aunt Jan (so I can't take credit for this deliciousness!) I am not a huge wing fan - but these are seriously amazing and they're too good to NOT share!  
 
MARINATED CHICKEN WINGS 
What you'll need: 
5lbs chicken wings
1 C. Soy Sauce
1 C. Sugar
1/2 C. orange juice (I use Tang) 
1 Tsp Garlic Powder
1 Tsp Ground ginger

You can marinate overnight (I don't, and they're just as flavorful)  

Preheat over to 350. 
Mix all ingredients (except wings) in a bowl.  
Put wings on the bottom of a roaster pan.  
Pour the marinate mixture over the wings. 
Bake uncovered for 2 hours.  Turn the wings and mix marinade every 1/2 hour.

I like serving these with chicken flavored rice pilaf.
These are perfect to bring along to a potluck, holiday get-together, or to snack on while watching Sunday football! 

Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turkey and Veggie Egg Bake

Hi!  We're so glad you stopped by!  I apologize for the lack of recipe updates.  To be honest, I didn't think anyone would want ...